Landsec is one of the leading real estate companies in Europe, creating places that make lasting positive contributions to communities and the planet. Landsec’s portfolio spans 24 million sq ft of retail, leisure, workspace and residential hubs in the UK – providing successful and memorable real estate for customers, partners and people to realise their full potential. Key sites include Bluewater, Gunwharf Quays, Trinity Leeds and Westgate Oxford.
To provide a global business solution that would meet data and information needs at every level, from head office to clients, investors, asset and location management to brand partners. The required solution would not only improve the speed and accuracy of data capture, but also extend the complexity and versatility of their reporting options. The key requirements were:
- Achieve full visibility and consistent analysis for a more effective basis for decision making across the portfolio
- Tools to take KPI investigation further, support operational excellence and inform leasing models
- Save time and resources on labour-intensive processes of data collection
- Reduce the time taken to create tailored reports for head office, clients and stakeholders
- Enhance the tenant community as well as the quality and speed in which data can be collected and collated from brand partners, and also shared
Following an extensive investigation into suitable business systems, in 2017 Landsec adopted Retail Advantage to improve and enhance the way the business communicated and reported information to connect communities and realise potential across their properties.
THE RETAIL ADVANTAGE SOLUTION
Working with ART Software Group, Landsec launched Retail Advantage as their complete retail performance management platform. Improving data collection methods on-site and integrating the full ecosystem of internal and external systems, Retail Advantage is enhancing communications and data accuracy – enabling more efficient and effective use of analytics across the portfolio. ART’s experience at tailoring calculations is achieving the exact reporting standards required by clients, investors and stakeholders.
Retail Advantage is now a vital business tool, supporting the work of teams to elevate the consumer experience, measure initiatives to increase footfall and dwell times, and not only maintain, but maximise value across Landsec’s destinations.